recruitment for ESC projects
We are looking for SIX volunteers
for the European Solidarity Corps six person project
From 1st October 2020 to 30th September 2021
We strongly believe that hosting volunteers is a major opportunity for both staff members and the local community. Working with foreign volunteers may be extremely developing and educating as well as hugely interesting and inspiring. By cooperation with foreign volunteers we can learn how to look at the things we do, from other, totally new perspective. Hosting volunteers may be also a great opportunity for our regular attenders and the local community to draw knowledge of a foreign culture and art. It is also a chance to expand our audience and attract more people to visit our institution.
What are the topics ?
the 30th of Mars
Do you need more informations ?
check our website VOLUNTEERINKRAKOW
Get our INFOPACK
Are you up for a challenge?
Contact details of the coordinating organisation:
Cultural Center “Dworek Bialopradnicki”
PIC number: 946718449
Tel.: +48 12 429 90 52
Papiernicza 2, 31-221 Kraków
Our EVS e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To take part in the recruitment process of our EVS project you will have to do the following steps:
- apply by European Youth Portal by clicking ON THIS LINK
- Send a carefully prepared Curriculum Vitae
- Fulfill our EVS Application Form which you can find and download by clicking ON THIS LINK.
- The fulfilled application and CV should be send on our e-mail: email@example.com
- Short-listed candidates will be asked to participate in arranged Skype interview.
- Selected candidates will be asked to find/chose and contact the supporting organisation from their country.